This clever app allows you to manage catalogs of all multimedia files in your collection. No matter whether it's on your hard drive, CD Rom, DVD, floppy disk or portable Flash device, the program will index and manage it.
Once you have connected a device with the files to the computer, indicating the file's locations, the program will remember all the information on MP3, WMA, MP4, MPC, APE, OGG, AAC, FLAC, WAV, AVI, MPEG, WMV, Video and Audio CD files. This information will be stored in the database and you won't need to call to all your friends or search all shelves, looking for the necessary disk
You can search the database based on any parameter from your catalog in any order: artists, albums, tracks, genres, bitrates, ratings, moods and more. You can easily find the track providing a word from the lyrics or the title or some additional information - file size and its frequency. Searching for duplicates by file names, their internal information and tags will help to sort out your media collection.
Major features of the program:
- Manages audio and video files on different carriers
- Supports MP3, WMA, M4a, APE, OGG, MP+, AAC, FLAC, WAV, AVI, MPEG, WMV & CD
- Works with M3U and PLS playlists
- Prints reports
- Stores catalogs in the database which does not require an additional installation
- Shows all possible information about the files, even if they are not on your PC
- Sorts media by artist/album/year/bitrate/genre/mood/tempo/category etc.
- Search tracks by data contained in the tags such as lyrics, file names, and sizes
- Search for duplicate files by tags/file names and sizes, their media information
- Get info about songs (Title, Artist, Album, Year) directly from Internet via CDDB
- Supports cdplayer.ini file for Audio CD
- Tag editor in MP3, MP4, WMA, OGG, MPC, APE files
- Read and write MP3-tags of ID3v1, ID3v2 and Lyrics3 versions
- Displays the lyrics and pictures stored in the files